[News Kana]

Nouvelles licences, sorties,... tout sur les séries parues en France.
né un11septembre

Re: [News Kana]

Message non lu par né un11septembre » 13 juin 2008, 10:01

annonce de la sortie du second tome du "petit monde" de Morvan et Toru Terada

apres un tome 1 paru, il y a 2 ans.

previews de 5 pages et couverture disponibles:
http://dargaud.com/front/albums/album.aspx?id=3785

Gladior

Message non lu par Gladior » 23 juin 2008, 18:48

Avec l'achat de 3 mangas vous avez une house offerte pou vos mangas =)

Sympa et très jolie, enfin cela sert surtout a pas abimés nos précieuse oeuvre :D

oestevao

Message non lu par oestevao » 07 août 2008, 00:32

Ce mois-ci sort Me and the Devil Blues un manga à ne pas rater, ici une critique:

Me and the Devil Blues: The Unreal Life of Robert Johnson vol.1
Story & Art: Akira Hiramoto
Supervising Editor: Takashi “Hotoke” Nagai
Firearms Consultant: Heihachiro Matsumoto
Translation: David Ury
Publisher: Del Rey

That is one long title for this book, but when you consider that the book is over 500 pages, it justly deserves it. It is a great pleasure of mine to keep finding the most unique manga and by fart this takes the title of most unique manga I have read this year. Keep in mind this is coming from someone that has been reading manga for almost 20 years and has read almost every kind of manga you can find out there. It’s unique for a manga creator to write and draw a story about the 20’s and 30’s in the Mississippi area and featuring an almost all African American cast focusing on the blues.

It is loosely based on the story of bluesman legend Robert Johnson, who lived a very mysterious life, died at a young age, and managed to only record 24 songs that still influences musicians to this day. In 1929 we find RJ, who works on a plantation and dreams of becoming a bluesman (even though he really stinks at playing the guitar and sinking). He has a young wife Virginia that is with child, yet he still manages to sneak off to the local bar every night to drink, hear the blues, and just forget about life. Legend has it if you want to sell your soul to the devil he can make all your dreams come true. But you have to go to a crossroad and play a single song. Enter the devil! For some reason when RJ goes back to play for the people at the pub six months had passed. In those six months his wife and child had died. To him that was the price he had to pay to learn the blues. Now he travels along with the devil and even runs into classic historical characters like Bonnie and Clyde.

I had to read this book in two sittings, mainly because I stayed up till three in the morning on a workday because it was nearly impossible to put down. I was taken by surprise at how well this book captures the poverty, music, dialogue, and even the blistering hot days of the time. Hiramoto draws African Americans better than any manga artist I have ever seen. They look like real people and with the exception of one or two panels there are no over the top manga cutesy panels here. I found it interesting that he was even able to capture the relation between whites and blacks in that era. Even though RJ is running with the devil he still fears the white man more. The panels really come to life whenever you see someone playing the blues, it’s amazing how much heart went into making this book. The only bad thing I can say about the book is that the artwork during action sequences can get a bit confusing and make take a second glance. This book wasn’t just a story, it was an experience and that by far this year’s biggest comic surprise. It is a book that not only fans of the manga or comic genre can pick up, because it caters easily to new readers. I can’t go on enough about how much heart this book had so I will just give it my highest possible recommendation. A+
http://aboutheroes.com/2008/07/midweek- ... om-hea.php
Modifié en dernier par oestevao le 07 août 2008, 10:49, modifié 1 fois.

Floo D Ace

Message non lu par Floo D Ace » 07 août 2008, 09:23

oestevao a écrit :En octobre sort Me and the Devil Blues un manga à ne pas rater, ici une critique:
Sauf que ce manga sort ce mois-ci. :roll:

HAXIO

Message non lu par HAXIO » 07 août 2008, 10:51

Je confirme ^^

TOME 1 : 29 Aout 2008

TOME 2 : 17 Octobre 2008

http://www.mangakana.com/a5543_1/Me-and ... blues.html

oestevao

Message non lu par oestevao » 07 août 2008, 20:12

Floo D Ace a écrit :
oestevao a écrit :En octobre sort Me and the Devil Blues un manga à ne pas rater, ici une critique:
Sauf que ce manga sort ce mois-ci. :roll:
nul n'est parfait, merci. :)

oestevao

Message non lu par oestevao » 28 août 2008, 18:37

Okéhania d'Alice Picard est une des lauréates des seconds International Manga Awards organisé par le ministère des affaires étrangères japonaises.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... anga-award

Floo D Ace

Message non lu par Floo D Ace » 01 janv. 2009, 19:30

Je savais pas trop ou dire ça mais bon, je remercie Kana d'avoir reprit One Piece et de sortir les dvd, mais 1 coffret de 40€ tout les 2 mois...... :roll: mon porte-monnaie pleure c'est pas un manga c'est un coffret dvd calme calme. :|

Hamsterhamtaro

TEGAMI BACHI chez Kana

Message non lu par Hamsterhamtaro » 19 mars 2009, 14:47

Salut à tous (dsle Shinob),
G été au Salon du livre ce we pour voir le fameux espace manga....pas top mais bon ça a le mérite d'exister bref je me balade du côté de l'espace et là y avai une nana qui devait être de Kana et v'la ti pas cke j'entend : Tegami Bachi est chez Kana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Susi trop contente !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HamHam
"Trop de grève tue la grève"

makarov

Re: TEGAMI BACHI chez Kana

Message non lu par makarov » 19 mars 2009, 16:12

Hamsterhamtaro a écrit :Salut à tous (dsle Shinob),
G été au Salon du livre ce we pour voir le fameux espace manga....pas top mais bon ça a le mérite d'exister bref je me balade du côté de l'espace et là y avai une nana qui devait être de Kana et v'la ti pas cke j'entend : Tegami Bachi est chez Kana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Susi trop contente !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HamHam
T'es sûre !! Tcho, si c'est vrai c trop cool !!!! Hiroyuki Asada dessine trop bien... G veu trop le lire déjà !
Bon je retourne dans Sawako ! @plus !

Répondre